Glue writeup

  • Jerry Harder
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013
    Here is the attached article I wrote. It is mostly documentation and my
    personal experience. As Lynda said there is a well written article in
    Compleat Anachronist . But I think you will find my little write-up has
    a different and more practical angle. Hope you all find it useful.
  • Sir David Vavreck
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013
      Thank you so much, Jerry!

      This is just what I need for the project I am working on.