Pictures

  • rivendalehall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2002
      Well... Conal was leanin' on me this last weekend about getting some
      pictures of some of my stuff up on this list too... so... well...

      In the Photos area, under "Chas. stuff", I've got two pics up. The
      first is of 4 bowls I put in an A&S display this last weekend and the
      other is of a bow drill and turning saw I made a while back.

      Two of the bowls are 14th c.... two 13th... all come from MOL's "The
      Medieval Household" book.

      Yerz' -