Re: [MedievalSawdust] Triangle stool

  • Don Bowen
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 14, 2013
      On 1/14/2013 12:16 PM, conradh@... wrote:
      > You won't be sorry--measuring and working with 120 degree angles instead
      > of 90 takes some getting used to, and springing the last tenons in can
      > take another pair of hands sometimes, but it's worth it for the way they
      > sit on uneven ground that would badly rack a four-legged chair.

      That is one of the reasons for taking on this project, something new to
      learn. I am thinking of using small Oaks from my 40 acres of woods.
      One more project in the queue.

      --
      Don Bowen AD0BR
      "A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 2013
        Here is a photo tutorial for you complete with the jigs for drilling the holes for the stretchers. It is an excellent blog to subscribe to if you have not visited it before.

        http://thomasguild.blogspot.com/2011/07/turned-triangle-stool.html

        Karin