Re: [MedievalSawdust] Spam

  • Wolf
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
      I read the subject and thought you WANTED Spam. I was going to tell you that we went into town earlier, and if you wanted me to pick up some for you, you should have said so sooner. ;)

      Wolf

      (PS: Happy End-of-the-World Day, and if that doesn't happen, Merry Christmas <or insert holiday of your preference> to all you Sawdusters!)

      --- On Thu, 12/20/12, betty <rbcochiolo@...> wrote:

      I did not post message 15429 and do not know what is in it. Don't open it! Russ