Spam

  • betty
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
      I did not post message 15429 and do not know what is in it. Don't open it! Russ
    • Wolf
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
        I read the subject and thought you WANTED Spam. I was going to tell you that we went into town earlier, and if you wanted me to pick up some for you, you should have said so sooner. ;)

        Wolf

        (PS: Happy End-of-the-World Day, and if that doesn't happen, Merry Christmas <or insert holiday of your preference> to all you Sawdusters!)