Re: [MedievalSawdust] Hello from Antonia - new member

  • conradh@efn.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      Welcome Maestra Antonia! That laurel looks well deserved!

      I love it when I can get everything lined up for a period project with
      period tools and materials. I've been gradually working up a period
      blacksmith shop I can take to events, and I enjoy woodworking projects
      that start with trees.

      It needs a bunch of updating, but a bit is at:

      www.freewebs.com/ulfhedins/index-2.htm

      Ulfhedinn