Re: More pictures from Matthewe Baker

  • buck_shomo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2012
      Do you have larger versions of the photos? I'd like to make a packable bench like you've made, but the photos show up the size of postage stamps. Thanks- from what I can tell, beautiful detail on your work.

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Julian Wilson" <lhjw66576@...> wrote:

      > I have just added 6 pictures of my just-completed flat-packing replica-4-poster bed to the Album "Matthewe Baker -2012 additions to Camp". Enjoy, and perhaps be inspired.

    • Julian Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2012
        Sorry, I can't find the original files of these, [they were filed on my old computer, and modified while I was still learning my way around Paint Shop Pro - I must have resized them too much to post them to this album; - and I don't know how to enlarge these without losing resolution, I'll have to get out one of the benches, and take some more photos.
        I'll try to let you know when I've done that.
        Matthewe