RE: [MedievalSawdust] Hinges

  • D. Young
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 22, 2012
      I produce hinges, hand forged nails....etc

      Credits:

      I own numerous pieces of period furniture to study which provides excellent reference:

      • 1450 carved gothic chest
      • 1580 six board chest
      • 1630 joined stool
      • 1660 joined chest
      • 1650 carved box
      • numerous  17th, 18th pieces/components

      --Teach period woodworking using only period replica tools
      --Library has hundreds of furniture and blacksmithing texts
      --Been armouring and smithing for 30 years so I know metal.

      ...So if you need nails or hinges, I keep prices very reasonable because I realize that as hobbyists its not cheap to buy

      email  me  at  partsandtechnical@...

      or

      furnaceplans@...

      Happy to help
      Drew

           Custom Commissions Welcome....!

      www.partsandtechnical.com

      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      From: hammered_shamrock@...
      Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:07:32 +0000
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Hinges

      Helsa!

      Anybody know of a online site that sells late medieval hinges for use on chests?

      I seem to remember listngs a while back but can't find them.

      Thanks,

      Geirfold halvblindi