Woodworking at GWW

  • John LaTorre
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2012
      Greetings to the list!

      I will return to Great Western War this year with my "Old German
      Workshop" and invite any woodworker (or prospective woodworker) to join
      me in making sawdust and wood chips. I'll have most of my usual tools (a
      bench with vise, clamps,a saw, gimlets, a brace with several Scotch
      bits, various chisels, knives, planes, and so on) which will be for
      anyone to use, but feel free to bring your own projects, with any
      specialized tools you need for it. There are scheduled woodworking
      "demonstrations" during which I'll definitely be around, but I can
      arrange to be around any time I'm not taking or teaching classes.

      Johann von Drachenfels
      West Kingdom