Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: wood bench vise

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012

      Broom, if you get this in the HTML format (not sure if you do), you will see that there are 11 new photos listed at Recent Activity.  If you get this in TEXT format, then just go to the list web site, and it will also have the new photos listed on the home page.

      ~~ Katarina Helene

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
        look for "Pompei wood vise" in the phioto's section
      • K
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
          ok durrrr , make that "pompei bench vise"
        • K
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
            for a sketchup drawing look for "pompei wood vise"