Re: wood bench vise

  • Broom
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
      > now how do I attach pictures?
      > see pictures in picture file pls

      Where did you put them?

      ' | Broom IAmBroom @ gmail . com
      ' | cellphone: 412-389-1997
      ' | 923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
      ' | "Discere et docere", which means:
      '\|/ "I would live all my life in nonchalance and insouciance, / Were
      '/|\ it not for making a living, which is rather a nouciance."
      //|\\ - Ogden Nash
    • Helen Schultz
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012

        Broom, if you get this in the HTML format (not sure if you do), you will see that there are 11 new photos listed at Recent Activity.  If you get this in TEXT format, then just go to the list web site, and it will also have the new photos listed on the home page.

        ~~ Katarina Helene

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
          look for "Pompei wood vise" in the phioto's section
        • K
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
            ok durrrr , make that "pompei bench vise"
          • K
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 22, 2012
              for a sketchup drawing look for "pompei wood vise"