Re: Help, 11th-13th century village needs houses

  • lorderec
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 22, 2012
      Prior Helmut, you might want to look at wattle. made of very young wood so it's plentiful and therefore should be cheap to free. If you have a tree or several, arborist techniques like coppice and pollard can produce a wealth of suitable material every year. Plastered with mud will keep out the winds.

      Would love to see what you have so far, if you've any pictures.

      -Erec L'Claire