Our Camp Kitchen

  • lisa boehler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2012
      Yes its a smoke and fire pattern. each is a box that beaks down into individual boxes. My husband planed the wood, and dried it. We get the wood from a small wood mill here in north west Ohio. This is popular wood, with a milk paint/danish oil finish. We do both SCA and the "pre" 1840's.
      I have a 16" regent tent also. just haven't got the pictures of it yet. He is a great wood worker, but his "honey do" list is just too big. Hoping to get the table done next, as i have X chairs, then some benches. I also found 2 wooden barrels without bottoms, I am hoping to do something with them, maybe a cooler. Just not sure how to go about lining them.
      And don't forget a painted floor cloth.....
      Lisa