Camp Kitchen

  • Geirfold
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17 4:53 PM
      To whomever posted the pics of the camp kitchen, does it seperate into sections? If so, how many? Do you have plans.

      Thanks,

      Geeirfold halvblindi.
    • Brad Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17 6:00 PM
        Geeirfold,

        I didn't build the cabinet, but it looks very much like the camp kitchen from this pattern:  http://www.smoke-fire.com/camp-furniture-patterns-2.asp.  I grew up doing blackpowder rendezvous and recognize the style.

        Je Reste,

        Nicolas

        Brad Moore

        "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
        - J.R.R. Tolkien