Bevel Gauge

  • Avery Austringer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 9:44 PM
      >Can I ask where you found the plans for the bevel gauge?

      Not plans, just a picture of an old tool that I could make one of myself. I've found references to the Romans having bevel gauges and I know I've seen this sort of thing in older (if not period) illustrations.

      Avery
    • Bill Fariss
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16 3:39 AM
        Thank you VERY much. How wide is yours?

        William Fariss
        "Never look back unless you want to go that way"