Re: [MedievalSawdust] (OT) Yeah, We Know...

  • leaking pen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
      there's some new techniques that are getting by a lot of the catch programs. Gmail in particular has been innudated with people doing an okay job of slipping by their filters.

      On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Wolf <sancoeur@...> wrote:

      I know it's OT, but I was wondering if anybody else has noticed a "bump" in <canned meat and meat by-products plus whatever fillers they can find that are cheap> emails lately? I've got at least five different email accounts that I check on a regular basis. All but one seem to have had a marked increase in junk emails.

      Or is it just that it's my lucky week?

      Wolf