Re: [MedievalSawdust]

  • Graham Eyre
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2012
      Well I must admit that I find the replies I have had from this group, regarding the SPAM very interesting. Including one that suggested I should leave the group if I couldn't take it. Now I have been a member of this group for quite some time all be it a fairly silent one, and this is the first time this is happened, that is why I queried it. Now if I was to take the advice given I probably wouldn't be using the computer at all. However I will turn this around on you people and suggest that this page wouldn't exist if every one took that advice. No, if it is SPAM put it in the spam file and delete it later, do not pass it on, otherwise you are assisting the SPAMER.

      I will now take the advice and leave the group. Bye