  • Gary Link
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 22, 2012
    • Graham Eyre
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 23, 2012
        What is this supposed to be as it seems to be a work from home ad

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 23, 2012

          Spam spam spam spamy spam spamitty spam!

          Someones been hacked

          On Jun 23, 2012 1:47 AM, "Gary Link" <halraeburn@...> wrote:

          > http://tikiloungeandbar.com/wp-content/themes/mandigo/google.html?dkt=rb.jhj&wrg=ghj.wg&eec=iagw

        • Lisa Wiser
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 23, 2012
            Lovely -- someone gets hacked and spam is sent to the list. So what
            happens? Two more from the list, to tell us it's spam Send the Spam on
            to the list -- again.

            When you see it and know it's spam and wish to inform anyone who hasn't
            figured it out for themselves, don't help the problem along but
            resending the spam --

            Jeffrey Johnson wrote:

            > Spam spam spam spamy spam spamitty spam!
            >
            > Someones been hacked
            > On Jun 23, 2012 1:47 AM, "Gary Link" <halraeburn@...

          • Gary Link
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 23, 2012
              My account got hacked sorry for the crap working on cleaning it up.

              In Service
              Hal

            • Jeffrey Johnson
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 23, 2012

                Aaaannnd.... Someone spamming to whine about spamming about spamming about spam... If you cant deal with a few superfluous emails, you probably shouldnt be subscribed to such lists.

                On Jun 23, 2012 11:21 AM, "Lisa Wiser" <lawiser@...> wrote:

                > Lovely -- someone gets hacked and spam is sent to the list. So what
                > happens? Two more from the list, to tell us it's spam Send the Spam on
                > to the list -- again.
                >
                > When you see it and know it's spam and wish to inform anyone who hasn't
                > figured it out for themselves, don't help the problem along but
                > resending the spam --
                >

                > Jeffrey Johnson wrote:
                > >
                > > Spam spam spam spamy spam spamitty spam!
                > >
                > > Someones been hacked
                > > On Jun 23, 2012 1:47 AM, "Gary Link" <halraeburn@...
                > > <mailto:halraeburn@...>> wrote:

                > <*> Your email settings:
                >    Individual Email | Traditional
                >
                > <*> To change settings online go to:
                >    (Yahoo! ID required)
                >
                > <*> To change settings via email:
                >    medievalsawdust-digest@yahoogroups.com
                >    medievalsawdust-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                >    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Lisa Wiser
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 23, 2012
                  Jeffrey,

                  Superfluous emails, happen

                  People getting hacked, happens

                  People then reminding everyone else those are probably spam, happen

                  It's not REMOVING the offending URL that shouldn't happen.

                  Jeffrey Johnson wrote:

                  > Aaaannnd.... Someone spamming to whine about spamming about spamming
                  > about spam... If you cant deal with a few superfluous emails, you
                  > probably shouldnt be subscribed to such lists.
                  > On Jun 23, 2012 11:21 AM, "Lisa Wiser" <lawiser@...
                  > <mailto:lawiser@...>> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Lovely -- someone gets hacked and spam is sent to the list. So what
                  > > happens? Two more from the list, to tell us it's spam Send the Spam on
                  > > to the list -- again.
                  > >
                  > > When you see it and know it's spam and wish to inform anyone who hasn't
                  > > figured it out for themselves, don't help the problem along but
                  > > resending the spam --
                  > >

                  > > Jeffrey Johnson wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Spam spam spam spamy spam spamitty spam!
                  > > >
                  > > > Someones been hacked
                  > > > On Jun 23, 2012 1:47 AM, "Gary Link" <halraeburn@...
                  > <mailto:halraeburn@...>
                  > > > <mailto:halraeburn@... <mailto:halraeburn@...>>>
                  > wrote:

                  > > medievalsawdust-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
                  > <mailto:medievalsawdust-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com>

                • Graham Eyre
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 23, 2012
                    Well I must admit that I find the replies I have had from this group, regarding the SPAM very interesting. Including one that suggested I should leave the group if I couldn't take it. Now I have been a member of this group for quite some time all be it a fairly silent one, and this is the first time this is happened, that is why I queried it. Now if I was to take the advice given I probably wouldn't be using the computer at all. However I will turn this around on you people and suggest that this page wouldn't exist if every one took that advice. No, if it is SPAM put it in the spam file and delete it later, do not pass it on, otherwise you are assisting the SPAMER.

                    I will now take the advice and leave the group. Bye

                    href="mailto:medievalsawdust-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com" ymailto="mailto:medievalsawdust-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com">medievalsawdust-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com