Re: [MedievalSawdust] Hardware sources

  • Michael Sheldon
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 4, 2012
      This one I had not seen before. They have some nice looking hinges.

      Michael Sheldon
      Greyhounds of Fairhaven

      On 06/04/2012 01:30 AM, Jim Looper wrote:
      > http://www.kingmetals.com/Home.aspx
      >
      > Better prices than most from what I have seen...
      >
      > Lucien
      > ...we can burn that river when we cross a bridge over a bush with two birds in glass houses.
    • Michael Sheldon
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 4, 2012
        I'd seen these guys before, and for some reason missed a lot of what
        they have. Thanks for pointing me back there.

        Michael Sheldon
        Greyhounds of Fairhaven

        On 06/03/2012 11:54 PM, Alex Haugland wrote:

        > www.leevalley.com has some wonderful strap hinges that I've used quite a
        > bit. Check under their hardware section. They also carry Tremont cut
        > nails. Locks are much trickier...
        >
        > --Alysaundre Weldon
        > Barony of Adiantum, An Tir
      • Michael Sheldon
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 4, 2012
          On the subject of Tremont Nails.

          If you order direct from them, they have a Steel Cut Nail Sample Set,
          that has one each of all the nails they produce on a display card. It's
          quite helpful for those of use who like/need to see and touch so we know
          what we're looking for.

          If you buy a lot of nails, they'll even sell you Cedar nail kegs to hold
          them :)

          Michael Sheldon
          Greyhounds of Fairhaven