Re: [MedievalSawdust] West/An Tir War

  • Alex Haugland
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2012
      I haven't determined if I'm going to be able to go or not, but if I am able, I'd be happy to toss my bench in the trailer and bring some tools and projects.  I just spent last weekend demoing woodworking at an event so most things are ready to go and packed up.

      --Alysaundre Weldon
      Barony of Adiantum, An Tir

      On 5/15/2012 8:48 PM, John LaTorre wrote:

      Greetings, all, and An Tir woodworkers in particular.

      I remember some discussion about a woodworkers demo at the upcoming An
      Tir/West War. It turns out that this year I may be able to attend the
      war and bring my workshop with me, if there's interest. (The last time I
      did this was 2003, so it's probably about time.)

      I checked the War's Web page, but there doesn't seem to be much
      information at all about A&S activities, classes, and so on. If there's
      somebody out there who can bring us up to speed, I'd love to hear from them.

      Johann von Drachenfels
      West Kingdom