Eastern (Or close) woodworkers

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2012
      One of my house mates let me know about this auction. Full wood shop and wood up for auction on June 2nd at 9am. I'm planning on going over and taking some some of the wood. From what i understand from my house mates there is tons of wood there all stickered up. Good luck bidding if you choose to go and if so let me know..We'll taunt the non-scadians.

      Wulfgang Gruenwald
      Barony of Carillion

      http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1445283.html
    • Lynda Fjellman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2012
        I'd love to go but it is a bit too far for my horse to get there.
        Ilaria

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2012

          It’s great to get bargains, but I always hate to see a shop close down.  Sad.