Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: West/An Tir War

  • Lynda Fjellman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2012
      I'm probably going to be there and woodworking is one of the things that might just be fun to work on.
      Ilaria

      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2012
        I haven't determined if I'm going to be able to go or not, but if I am able, I'd be happy to toss my bench in the trailer and bring some tools and projects.  I just spent last weekend demoing woodworking at an event so most things are ready to go and packed up.

        --Alysaundre Weldon
        Barony of Adiantum, An Tir