Re: [MedievalSawdust] Armor holder

  • Isabelle LaFar
    Message 1 of 9 , May 27, 2012
      I designed this one years ago, but have never built it. Someone did email me a while back that they had built one based on this design and that it worked well. It's a concept drawing, so you'll probably want to change a few things to make it work for your needs, but you're welcome to it:
      http://www.housebarra.com/PastTimes/articles/armorstand.html
      If you use it, would you be so kind as to send me photos and let me know how it works out for you?

      --Isabelle
      (formerly known as Ceara)
    • buck_shomo
      Message 2 of 9 , May 28, 2012
        Thanks. It looks like you've put a lot of thought into this. I've been sidelined by the birth of a new kid, but hope to get back into SCA fighting this fall.