West/An Tir War

  • John LaTorre
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2012
      Greetings, all, and An Tir woodworkers in particular.

      I remember some discussion about a woodworkers demo at the upcoming An
      Tir/West War. It turns out that this year I may be able to attend the
      war and bring my workshop with me, if there's interest. (The last time I
      did this was 2003, so it's probably about time.)

      I checked the War's Web page, but there doesn't seem to be much
      information at all about A&S activities, classes, and so on. If there's
      somebody out there who can bring us up to speed, I'd love to hear from them.

      Johann von Drachenfels
      West Kingdom
    • Ralph
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2012
        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, John LaTorre <jlatorre@...> wrote:

        > Greetings, all, and An Tir woodworkers in particular.
        >
        > I remember some discussion about a woodworkers demo at the upcoming An
        > Tir/West War. It turns out that this year I may be able to attend the
        > war and bring my workshop with me, if there's interest. (The last time I
        > did this was 2003, so it's probably about time.)
        >
        > I checked the War's Web page, but there doesn't seem to be much
        > information at all about A&S activities, classes, and so on. If there's
        > somebody out there who can bring us up to speed, I'd love to hear from them.
        >
        > Johann von Drachenfels
        > West Kingdom

        I also noted not much info this year, but then I'm not going this year so I haven't been watching as closely. I expect we will be going next year though

        Ralg
        AnTir
      • Lynda Fjellman
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2012
          I'm probably going to be there and woodworking is one of the things that might just be fun to work on.
          Ilaria

          > Greetings, all, and An Tir woodworkers in particular.
          >
          > I remember some discussion about a woodworkers demo at the upcoming An
          > Tir/West War. It turns out that this year I may be able to attend the
          > war and bring my workshop with me, if there's interest. (The last time I
          > did this was 2003, so it's probably about time.)
          >
          > I checked the War's Web page, but there doesn't seem to be much
          > information at all about A&S activities, classes, and so on. If there's
          > somebody out there who can bring us up to speed, I'd love to hear from them.
          >
          > Johann von Drachenfels
          > West Kingdom

          I also noted not much info this year, but then I'm not going this year so I haven't been watching as closely. I expect we will be going next year though

          Ralg
          AnTir

        • Alex Haugland
          Message 4 of 4 , May 30, 2012
            I haven't determined if I'm going to be able to go or not, but if I am able, I'd be happy to toss my bench in the trailer and bring some tools and projects.  I just spent last weekend demoing woodworking at an event so most things are ready to go and packed up.

            --Alysaundre Weldon
            Barony of Adiantum, An Tir