Atlantian made stool for Queen

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2012
      I ran across an article somewhere about a stool that was made for one of the Queens of Atlantia. I have lost the link and wondered if anyone here can head me in the right direction to get more info about this project. Name of maker, plans, pictures, etc...
      Thanks
      Syr Bryetor Aison
    • Jim Looper
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2012
        Well crap! I know who this is and remember the cushions and how they were made, but I cannot remember her name right now... She lives in the next county from me even. I'll send you the info when I get home.

        Lucien

        ...we can burn that river when we cross a bridge over a bush with two birds in glass houses.