Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Resaw question

  • conradh@efn.org
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 16, 2012
      > Went to our local community college and got 2 boards resawn for free! Cool
      > shop to boot, must find a way to take classes there.
      >
      > Thanks for the suggestion.
      >
      > Grace and Peace,
      >
      > Jovian

      Check their rates, but a community college adult ed. shop class is often a
      cheap way to get access to some major power tools in a large space. Often
      you learn or show you know the basics and after that can just work on your
      own projects.

      Ulfhedinn
    • David
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 16, 2012
        Even larger colleges often have night courses. I took bronze casting, and many of my fellow students had been taking the same course for 10 years for access to the equipment.