NOT PERIOD AT ALL - Running some parts on CNC router?

  • Jim Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012
      Does anyone here have access to a CNC router for their own projects?
      And would be willing to barter for the time required to run some parts?

      I have a project that would be MUCH easier ( like 80% less work )
      if I could get the parts run on a CNC router that can handle
      wooden 3/4" sheet goods ( 4x8 sheets )

      Paying regular rates for someone to run the parts puts this project into the "I'd like
      to do it but can't afford it" category...

      --
      Jim Hart
        Conal OhAirt