Re: [MedievalSawdust] Woodworking at Estrella War

  • conradh@efn.org
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2012
      Milord Johann--you make me (for the first time in my life!) wish I lived
      near Phoenix!

      I see you're based in the West--any chance of getting you up to AnTir
      events with your presentations and classes? I've very much enjoyed the
      working-craft areas in events I've attended, and now bring a _period_
      blacksmith shop to add to them. Alessaundre and some others already bring
      a period woodshop to Egils Tourney in Adiantum, but the more the better.

      Ulfhedinn
    • Royce
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 14, 2012

        Seconded…

        The wife and I decided on Pennsic this year instead of Estrella…

        Johann, If you ever decide to do anything down in Caid, I would be very interested.

        Bercilak

        Starkhafn, Caid.