RE: [MedievalSawdust] Plane blades

  • Hall, Hayward
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2012
      Honestly, as cheap as old planes are you're better off just finding a complete one at a flea market. Otherwise you're going to spend forever finding, fitting, and tinkering with something that was not made for that plane to begin with, with the end result being something that's possibly sub-standard. You have to ask - is your goal to dink around with the plane or to do some woodworking?

      Guillaume
      Who has done his fair share of dinking