A little help from my fellow SCAdians

  • Geirfold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      Helsa!

      I am helping with a project for the Touraments Illuminated magazine. bellow is a request for woodworking tips. I anyone can help, please follow the directions bellow.

      Thank you,

      Geirfold halblindi

      PS yo may see this request show up in several places as we are sending this out to as wide a net as we can.

      From the editor of Tournaments Illuminated:

      Our upcoming Quest article is "Hints For Woodworkers" with Guest Editors Ed Carthell / Edward Ean Anderson and Garfield Matson / Geirfold Kolbeinson. "Measure twice, cut once" is one piece of woodworking advice you've probably heard or said even if you've never picked up a saw. But if woodworking is your passion and you have other hints, tips or experience to pass on, from the lumberyard to the workshop, whether by hand or with power tools, put down that hammer and send an e-mail with your advice (up to 200 words) to tieditor@... by February 7, 2012 and it may be included in the Second Quarter Issue of Tournaments Illuminated. Submission of any work to TI constitutes permission to publish said work without compensation. The author retains all original copyrights to the submission.