Acanthus pattern

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2004
      I'm looking for a repeating acanthus pattern for a 1.5" belt.  I was
      wondering if anyone has seen a woodcarving pattern that I can adapt.

      Thanks,
      Ulrich

      Actually Tandy/Leather Factory should have what you're looking for. I know I have one here floating around the house. If you use one of their Craftaids, it makes those repeating patterns so much easier to line up. I was managing a Tandy Leather store when they closed them years ago, so I got a lot of the old unsalable store supplies and samples. It was either take them or throw them in the dumpster. Leather Factory has bought out the old Tandy Leather company and is now starting to reopen the stores. They're trying to get me to come back to work for them. I'm just waiting to see what kind of compensation plan I can get.

      Brian Broadaxe