Re: Simple table

  • stolarz_fw
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 3, 2011
      larry, i am stolarz (steve from little rock) i assume you are talking about the table the royals use with the thrones. these tables are still constructed with the half lap in the middle. make your center notches then cut the legs to any shape you wish, leaving enough material in the middle to support the table. i have used this design for the baronies of small gray bear and iron mountain as well as other small round tables, i owe one to froggie. you can see photos on my facebook page,
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stolarz-fine-woodworking/192485694113810

      good luck and contact me if you have more questions