New Member Hello

  • Brooke Kilby
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      My name is Brooke and I am from Michigan. I just joined the group a few days ago and am very interested in learning from all of you and sharing ideas.

      I am currently working on 2 books on ayurveda and natural healing and am a practicing sculptor. Most of my family overseas have been sculptors and woodworkers for generations. I love the medieval timeframe and the SCA and am hoping to learn more from this time period. I hope this post finds all of you well.

      Brooke