Re: [MedievalSawdust] Finish for a Throne

  • jjasoneeric@aol.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 13, 2011
      What would those ratios be?

      Thank You

      ---- Original Message ----
      From: Graham Eyre <geyre@...>
      To: medievalsawdust <medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Sep 13, 2011 1:17 am
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] Finish for a Throne

      I have found over the years that a mixture of Bees Wax, Linseed Oil  and Raw Turpentine is really excellent.

      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 14, 2011
        try it in your coffee Jim   ...you can tell its been boiled or not.

        :)

             Custom Commissions Welcome....!

        www.partsandtechnical.com

        To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
        From: conalohairt@...
        Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:04:12 -0400
        Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Finish for a Throne

        I've got a can of it in my paint cabinet right now.

        That is the chemically treated stuff. I've used it before. I was wondering about boiled linseed
        oil that has actually been 'boiled'.

        On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Bill Fariss <wfariss@...> wrote:

        Lowes or Home Depot has screw top cans in the paint department. Look for Boiled Linseed oil.

        William Fariss
        "Never look back unless you want to go that way"