Missing Pennsic Class

  • nelsonhaynes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      Greetings!

      I hope that we all have recovered from our post Pennsic funk and are back to the shop. I mostly am.

      A few years ago a class was offered at Pennsic entitled " Here hold this while I get my ax: wood holding methods in the middle ages".

      Every time I was able to take it, the instructor canceled. It hasn't been offered in years.

      First, does any one remember who the instructor was?

      If this instructor does not plan on doing it again, I would like to borrow the title and concept and teach the class. It could be a lot of fun.

      I would also like to give credit to the original instructor, of course.

      Master Nigel