Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Bed wrench

  • Laura Iseman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2011
      Thanks very much for that! just what I needed to see. 8->

      Miriam

      On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 3:11 AM, gman8176 <vgrantmartin@...> wrote:

      I too was wondering how to actually use the bed wrench. I searched the internet and found the following website that had pictures showing the use of a bed wrench to tighten the ropes.

      http://gallery.nickstoys.com/home/index/3

      I hope this will help others understand how the bed wrench functions.

      _

      --
      "The test of a vocation is the love of the drudgery it involves." -- Logan Pearsall Smith