In Search of Shakespeare / The Medici: Godfathers of the Renaissance

  • rmhowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2004
      In Search of Shakespeare / The Medici: Godfathers of the Renaissance
      (at least in my area) will be playing the third and second
      installments of their programs on Public Broadcasting on Wednesday
      nite this week. This would be February 18th. They were actually
      pretty outstanding last week. (Or I think so.)

      Master Magnus, OL
      Please do not repost this to usenet newsgroups with my header
      and address on it. Your local group elist or friends is fine.