Hello all

  • Fergus MacRae
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 17, 2011
      Just wanted to say hello, joined the group late last week.
      Any other Easterners here?

      And, as a public service announcement as many of us scramble to finish projects for Pennsic...Chisels are sharp, Keep track of your fingers.

      -Fergus.

    • Robert Betts
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 17, 2011
        Jersey here

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 17, 2011

          Would South-East count? From South Carolina myself.

          Adding: Pay attention to the step you are on, don't be thinking about the "next step".

          Lucien
          Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 17, 2011
            Greetings

             NE Florida here

            Ld Penda

            may you never thirst

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 18, 2011
              East Kingdom, Shire of Hartshorne-Dale (A little west of Philly)

              Sean

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 18, 2011

                Greetings Fergus,

                Easterners? Depends on what you consider Eastern…  In the SCA I am part of Tir Mara which is in the East Kingdom , and in the mundane life, I am part of Quebec , which is in eastern Canada , so I guess am an Easterners…

                Bobby

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 18, 2011
                  You are in Jersey? If that's "old" Jersey, I'd be interested in a meet-up; - you could visit my shop, and I'll show you some of my past and current projects.. If that's New Jersey, tough - you are over 3000 miles away.
                  Matthewe Baker

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 18, 2011
                    Hello. I am not on the East of anything, Infact I live slap bang in the Middle of the North Island of New Zealand in a place called Taupo. Thought I would say Good Day anyway.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 19, 2011
                      You are in Jersey? If that's "old" Jersey, I'd be interested in a meet-up; - you could visit my shop, and I'll show you some of my past and current projects.. If that's New Jersey, tough - you are over 3000 miles away.
                      Matthewe Baker

                      Im in "New" jersey..But thats just short hop, skip, and plane flight away from the "original" haha
                    • Michael Tighe
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 21, 2011
                        Sir Michael of York is here from the East - any others?

                        -- Michael Tighe (tighe@...)

                        > Just wanted to say hello, joined the group late last
                        > week.
                        > Any other Easterners here?
                        >
                        > And, as a public service announcement as many of us
                        > scramble to finish projects for Pennsic...Chisels
                        > are sharp, Keep track of your fingers.
                        >
                        > -Fergus.

                      • Michael Tighe
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 21, 2011
                          oops - Carolingia (Boston area)
                          -- Michael Tighe (tighe@...)

                          > Sir Michael of York is here from the East - any
                          > others?
                          >
                          > -- Michael Tighe (tighe@...)

                        • Michael Tighe
                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 9, 2011
                            as are saws - (was only able to spend the first week at
                            pennsic and have come home with a new (still healing) scar
                            due to a saw....)

                            -- Michael Tighe (tighe@...)