The History and vast knowledge of this group

  • James Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2011
      To entire group,
      Im 64 years old and retired US Navy, I have been tinkering with
      different articles of my history that have been passed down to me from
      my grandparents and parents. My mother always said that I was born a
      100 years too late because I like using antique items,I would rather
      use them than the new fangled items. What Im trying to say is I like and appriciate the information of History from you people very much.
      Thanks again
      Jim Wellman