Re: [MedievalSawdust] OT: FS in Augusta, GA area...

  • Robin Gallowglass
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011
      On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Jim Looper wrote:

      > Update. The steel plate has been spoken for.

      How much does he want for the table?

      > Lucien

      Robin
    • Jim Looper
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011
        Sorry. He works 3rd shift and is asleep right now. I left a messege for him to contact me as soon as he is up. My apologies.

        L~
        Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

        On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Jim Looper wrote:

        > Update. The steel plate has been spoken for.

        How much does he want for the table?

        > Lucien

        Robin

        ------------------------------------
      • Jim Looper
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011
          $150.00 if you pick it up in Augusta. $200.00 if he delivers anywhere within a 1 hour drive.

          L~
          Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

          On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Jim Looper wrote:

          > Update. The steel plate has been spoken for.

          How much does he want for the table?

          > Lucien

          Robin