Re: [MedievalSawdust] OT: FS in Augusta, GA area...

  • Jim Looper
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3 8:59 AM

      Update. The steel plate has been spoken for.

      Lucien
      Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3 9:06 AM
        On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Jim Looper wrote:

        > Update. The steel plate has been spoken for.

        How much does he want for the table?

        > Lucien

        Robin
      • Jim Looper
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3 10:19 AM
          Sorry. He works 3rd shift and is asleep right now. I left a messege for him to contact me as soon as he is up. My apologies.

          L~
          Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

          On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Jim Looper wrote:

          > Update. The steel plate has been spoken for.

          How much does he want for the table?

          > Lucien

          Robin

          ------------------------------------
        • Jim Looper
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3 8:24 PM
            $150.00 if you pick it up in Augusta. $200.00 if he delivers anywhere within a 1 hour drive.

            L~
            Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

            On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Jim Looper wrote:

            > Update. The steel plate has been spoken for.

            How much does he want for the table?

            > Lucien

            Robin