OT: FS in Augusta, GA area...

  • Jim Looper
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011

      I have a friend who lives in the Augusta, GA area who has a NICE workbench for sale. The top use to be a lane in a bowling alley. It is about 6 foot long, and 3 inches thick (I cannot remember what he said the width was at the moment). It has a vise on one end and a solid piece of steel plate on the other. Will be posting pics in a little be with more details, but just wanted to give a heads up to fellow woodworkers. I WISH I had the space for this...

      Lucien
      Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

    • Jim Looper
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011

        Ok. The width of the table is 29 3/4 inches wide. The steel plate is 4"x4" square and 1.5" thick.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011

          Update. The steel plate has been spoken for.

          Lucien
          Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

          Ok. The width of the table is 29 3/4 inches wide. The steel plate is 4"x4" square and 1.5" thick.

          Lucien
          Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

          I have a friend who lives in the Augusta, GA area who has a NICE workbench for sale. The top use to be a lane in a bowling alley. It is about 6 foot long, and 3 inches thick (I cannot remember what he said the width was at the moment). It has a vise on one end and a solid piece of steel plate on the other. Will be posting pics in a little be with more details, but just wanted to give a heads up to fellow woodworkers. I WISH I had the space for this...

          Lucien
          Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

        • Robin Gallowglass
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011
            On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Jim Looper wrote:

            > Update. The steel plate has been spoken for.

            How much does he want for the table?

            > Lucien

            Robin
          • Jim Looper
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011
              Sorry. He works 3rd shift and is asleep right now. I left a messege for him to contact me as soon as he is up. My apologies.

              L~
              Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

              On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Jim Looper wrote:

              > Update. The steel plate has been spoken for.

              How much does he want for the table?

              > Lucien

              Robin

              ------------------------------------
            • Jim Looper
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011
                $150.00 if you pick it up in Augusta. $200.00 if he delivers anywhere within a 1 hour drive.

                L~
                Don't blink, you'll miss my flash of brilliance!

                On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Jim Looper wrote:

                > Update. The steel plate has been spoken for.

                How much does he want for the table?

                > Lucien

                Robin