Favorite Woodworking video site

  • Chad Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2011
      What's your favorite woodworking website?  Mine are:
      Lumberjocks.com
      TheWoodWhisperer.com

      Even though they are not focused on the Medieval Time frame, I've enjoy going to their sites and becoming inspired to create new projects.

      Ælfwine
    • Graham Eyre
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2011
        Agree with both comments here, however some of the projects can be adapted quite readily to the Medieval format

        Archer