Re: Request to join medievalsawdust approved

  • i_odlin@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 11 , May 6, 2011
      --- On Mon, 2/5/11, Jeffrey Johnson <jljonsn@...> wrote:
      > This would apply to most areas - sexay objects get attention [...]

      Indeed. This is why I don't usually bother entering competitions. The last time I did, I received a judging slip that literally consisted of two words: "Too plain."

      Maybe there were people who enjoyed my simple, made entirely with hand tools chest. If so, they remained silent.

      I haven't bothered entering a competition since.

      -Iain