Re: [MedievalSawdust] NJ woodworkers?

  • Alex Flinsch
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 1:48 AM
      On Apr 29, 2011, at 8:48 PM, lorderec wrote:

      > hello group. i'm interested in meeting some folks, anyone nearby ? i'm in high bridge, 08829
      >
      > I'll be at Eask Kingdom southern region war practice tomorrow.

      Hamilton, 08620 here
      About the only event I will be getting to for a while will be Quest.

      --
      Alex Flinsch / AB2RC
      My rechargeable batteries are revolting
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 5:13 AM
        Alex, I wish i had checked the boards over the weekend but i was out there working on the war camp all weekend and Hadn't had time. I'm in Wall township, so not to far away. We should be at quest also if youre going there or contact me directly via plumbbob49@... or  @...