Blogs?

  • Barekr
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2011
      I was wondering if anyone out there has a blog for woodworking? I started one last year and was originally planning on posting weekly but it seems more like a monthly post of stuff going on in my woodworking life.

      I would love to see more woodworking blogs to keep up with projects people are working on.

      my blog is here:
      http://bearw00d.blogspot.com/

      regards,
      Bear
    • lorderec
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2011
        peter follensbee has a nice one but i don't have the link handy..

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Barekr" <barekrsilfri@...> wrote:

        > I was wondering if anyone out there has a blog for woodworking? I started one last year and was originally planning on posting weekly but it seems more like a monthly post of stuff going on in my woodworking life.
        >
        > I would love to see more woodworking blogs to keep up with projects people are working on.
        >
        > my blog is here:
        > http://bearw00d.blogspot.com/
        >
        > regards,
        > Bear

      • Duncan Sinclair
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 26, 2011
          http://pfollansbee.wordpress.com/

          Duncan Sinclair (MKA: Chris Anderson)
          Shire of Qal 'at Ja'far
          and
          The Barony of Sternfeld
          Middle Kingdom

          Greenwood #514, F&AM

          peter follensbee has a nice one but i don't have the link handy..

          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Barekr" <barekrsilfri@...> wrote:

          > I was wondering if anyone out there has a blog for woodworking? I started one last year and was originally planning on posting weekly but it seems more like a monthly post of stuff going on in my woodworking life.
          >
          > I would love to see more woodworking blogs to keep up with projects people are working on.
          >
          > my blog is here:
          > http://bearw00d.blogspot.com/
          >
          > regards,
          > Bear

        • lorderec
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2011
            thanks duncan.

            --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Duncan Sinclair <duncansinclair@...> wrote:

            > http://pfollansbee.wordpress.com/
            >
            > Duncan Sinclair (MKA: Chris Anderson)
            >
            > Shire of Qal 'at Ja'far
            >
            > and
            >
            > The Barony of Sternfeld
            >
            > Middle Kingdom
            >

            > Greenwood #514, F&AM

          • D. Young
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2011
              just google " Peter Follansbee oak "   youll get it

                   Custom Commissions Welcome....!

              www.partsandtechnical.com

              To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
              From: lorderec@...