RE: [MedievalSawdust] Article on the history of hand drills

  • D. Young
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2011

      I have several period hand drills.    One is dated to the 16th or 17th century, and the other is dated about 1740.

      Ill snap some photos and post pics.

      The 16th/17th century one is a spitting image of those found on the Mary Rose and Vasa ships that sunk.

      Drew

           Custom Commissions Welcome....!

      www.partsandtechnical.com

      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com