Re: [MedievalSawdust] Spam

  • W. Roberts
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2011
      Medical Spam?? Good heavens, that sounds about as appetizing as Turkey Spam!!

      --- hammered_shamrock@... wrote:

      medical Spam

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fields <monk11876@...> wrote:

      > http://th-centre.org.ua/images/acc.php

    • betty
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
        I did not post message 15429 and do not know what is in it. Don't open it! Russ
      • Wolf
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
          I read the subject and thought you WANTED Spam. I was going to tell you that we went into town earlier, and if you wanted me to pick up some for you, you should have said so sooner. ;)

          Wolf

          (PS: Happy End-of-the-World Day, and if that doesn't happen, Merry Christmas <or insert holiday of your preference> to all you Sawdusters!)