Spam

  • Geirfold
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2011
      medical Spam

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fields <monk11876@...> wrote:

      > http://th-centre.org.ua/images/acc.php

    • W. Roberts
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2011
        Medical Spam?? Good heavens, that sounds about as appetizing as Turkey Spam!!

        --- hammered_shamrock@... wrote:

        medical Spam

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fields <monk11876@...> wrote:

        > http://th-centre.org.ua/images/acc.php

      • betty
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
          I did not post message 15429 and do not know what is in it. Don't open it! Russ
        • Wolf
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
            I read the subject and thought you WANTED Spam. I was going to tell you that we went into town earlier, and if you wanted me to pick up some for you, you should have said so sooner. ;)

            Wolf

            (PS: Happy End-of-the-World Day, and if that doesn't happen, Merry Christmas <or insert holiday of your preference> to all you Sawdusters!)