Re: [MedievalSawdust] Periode butter churn

  • jjasoneeric@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2011
      How much for a butter churn that would hold about 2 liters of cream?
      Jason

      From: jjasoneeric@...
      Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:51:20 +0000
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Periode butter churn

      Would anyone have information on how to build a periode butter churn. I am not a woodworker (that is a skill I really do not have) but a friend of mine is. He is willing if I can get the reaserch. If anyone has some that would be fantastic.

      Jason